Monday, August 5, 2013

Fibro wall

So I slacked on posts due to both my laptop and me being ill. Lap top is back to normal. I had updated some software and some malware had piggybacked with it , leaving me a blimey mess for about two weeks getting increasingly worse and worse, but I found and removed it and am back up to running normal, as in I can blog now and get blog spot to open and post for me.

My body is not back up to normal yet. I was doing awesome food wise, then several nights in a  row of insomnia, hormonal shift and weather change and bam, really bad weekend over here. Last night I got a new to me symptom of severe muscle weakness which is making things complicated.

Hubby had to do the shopping this week, leaving things interesting, my menu out the window and ingredient juggling, well it shall be fun. I also haven;t been able to cook all weekend, so hubs has been in charge of that. No pictures but that man makes a mean guacamole and a kick butt taco salad! Just saying. So primal rules not really broken, though I did indulge in chocolate, which wasn't really breaking the primal rule but dabbling into my no foods, which doesn't help how I feel.

Today I have to hunt down vitamins, as I have ran out of several and am super low on the rest. Hoping to start an upswing as hormones level back out and vitamin levels re establish. Meanwhile I will try to get you guy caught up on my menus from last week, and I will try to get caught up on blogging. Thank you for bearing with the broken lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment